Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Unexpected

I ran yesterday for the first time in over a week. It was an easy 40-45 minute run at an easy pace. For some reason, my right leg locked up on me with about 10 minutes still to go. Today, I'm a little sore and my calves have cramped twice when I sneezed. Now, I just don't expect soreness from such a short, easy run. Of course, I didn't expect the right leg pain during the run either. Is this just normal for after you take a week off? I'm a little worried about my 10.7 mile run on Saturday, but I do go see the ART doc on Friday. I'm sure it will be fine.

The spider bites still itch and now they are all red and bumpy. I wonder if I spread the poison around to the surrounding skin area when I scratched them Friday night. My mom is a nurse, so I asked her about them last night. She is now worried and has made me promise to go see a doctor if they get worse. I'm sure it will be fine, but it is just so weird.

2 Comments:

Blogger E-Speed said...

have you changed anything in your diet? Maybe you just need some more electrolytes. I hope both your legs and bites are okay!

2:17 PM

 
Blogger Steve said...

I will be at the pool Wednesday and Friday... I just didn't get to bed early enough on Sunday... Don't worry I'll be there... You can chase me through the water all morning.

4:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home