Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, July 15, 2007

6 Days!

A week from now, I will be on the bike course at Lake Placid. I made the same comment to Matt at 9 AM this morning and I'm sure I could still make the comment a couple hours from now. : )

Anyway, all is going well other than being extremely busy at work. It does help keep my mind off of things.

Yesterday, I rode with a big group of Angela's athletes. Paula and I approached it as "a ride for fun" and we took it to heart. Here are some pictures before the ride:


Angela, me and Paula



Close-up view



Some of the group



Trephina, getting her bike worked on by Angela's super bike mechanic husband, Scott


After the ride, I headed downtown to work for about 5 hours. At least, I'm making deposits in my billable goal account. : )

Then, last night, Matt and I went to a party thrown by our awesome LMT and friend, Kristen. It was her birthday, but she provided the food and entertainment! Thanks Kristen!

Me and the Birthday Girl


Over all it has been a good weekend. I still have more work to do, but hopefully, I can leave Tuesday afternoon with a clear conscience. Hopefully, I'll have time to post again, but if I don't, I'll be back the Wednesday after Ironman with my story.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

You will do amazing. Just keep up those positive thoughts!!!

:-)

Jodi

3:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home