Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Back in Ohio

I was in Arlington, VA (just outside of D.C.) the past two days for work training. Last night's flight was not only delayed, but was an unpleasant ride due to the weather. I was so happy to see the ground. I hope not to be on a flight again for awhile.

I took Monday and Tuesday off from training. I had to get to work early on Monday, because my evening massage was more important than a morning workout (if you ever need a great massage therapist on the east side, let me know - she even gives CTC discounts). Tuesday was filled with travel, class and mandatory dinner. I did get to see an old friend, Anne, who now works for the Seattle office of my company. That was pretty cool. I did work out on Wednesday - short spin on the stationary bike followed by core work and stretching. I have to motivate to get on the trainer tonight for a ride. I just couldn't get up early to get it done. I'm just not going to stress about it right now. It is the off season and I'll get in as much as I feel like doing.

I do have fun workout plans with some pals this weekend, so I'm looking forward to that. JT and Sam will be joining me for a leisurely ride on Saturday. Then, I do the Towpath marathon relay with JT, my brother, a pal and her boyfriend. Should be fun. My fabulous husband is still undecided about this weekend's marathon. I love that he is able to run back to back weekend marathons, but also love that he is so nonchalant about whether he will do it again this year.

Oh, and my IT band feels better. Stretching and rest are good things!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

Can't wait for our workouts this weekend!
I need to learn your stretches- my IT is starting to flare :(
And I'd be happy to know who your massage therapist is!

Jodi

12:41 PM

 
Blogger JenC said...

I'll show you the stretches Dr. Zak recommends and the one that Chuck showed me at the picnic. He swears it will cure me in 7 days. Let's hope so!

Massage therapist is Kristen Bossert. Her information is on the member discounts page for the CTC. Phone is 440-944-5700.

1:28 PM

 
Blogger E-Speed said...

glad the ITB feels better!

2:08 PM

 
Blogger E-Speed said...

oh and lets get the goods on Chucks stretch! Hopefully not one I already do!

2:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home