Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, December 31, 2007

Calm before the storm

Tomorrow will be my last day of sanity for the next month. The amount of work I have to do in January is astronomical! I'm not sure how it will get done, but I envision many late nights and weekends at work. One way or the other, it will get done. Until then, expect my absence from blogland to continue. I will try to read every one's blogs, but comments will probably be few and far between. I will be back in February though. Wish me luck!!

In training news, there is not much to report. I'm still biking 2 times a week, running 2-3 times and swimming 3 times a week. If I go before work, then I don't have to miss it. Of course, sleep and time with my husband is also a precious commodity. Hopefully, I can keep it up the training in the next month. It does help me stay sane.

Okay, back to work (crack of whip can be heard in the background). Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and I wish you the happiest of New Years!!

4 Comments:

Blogger tracie said...

Good luck!!! Make sure you keep some time for 'you' so you don't lose your mind!

9:02 AM

 
Blogger Jodi said...

If you need a buddy for training let me know! We still need a ladies trainer session...

:-)

Happy New Year!

Jodi

5:56 PM

 
Blogger Runner Susan said...

Happy new year Jen!

9:22 AM

 
Blogger Charlie said...

Happy New Year.

10:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home