Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, October 31, 2008

Bizzy Bee!

We can wear costumes to work, so I chose being a bee this year. I contemplated the following ideas to add to the costume, but didn't have a strong enough desire to spend the time customizing it:

- Put a sign around my neck saying "Do you know where my hive is?" - Nic said if you have to explain it, then it isn't funny
- Wear a button saying "Burt's #1 Bee" or "Official Burt's Bee"
- Carry a sign saying "Do you want to know about my secret life?"

Regardless, I still think it is funny. What do you think?


3 Comments:

Blogger E-Speed said...

I don't know why you don't want to go running with me in this :)

10:44 AM

 
Blogger Janet Edwards said...

I think you should go around dancing all day with your bee outfit inspired by Blind Melon music video...perhaps with the music playing in the background.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmVn6b7DdpA

11:40 AM

 
Blogger TriShannon said...

Knowing where you work this is funny!

4:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home