Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

New format and header!

I'm sure you've noticed some radical changes in my format and header. Well, Mallie deserves the entire credit. All I had to do was donate $25 to her fundraising campaign and she hooked me up with this SWEET header and format!

Seriously, I would have donated regardless, but using one's skills in trade is a great way to raise money. You all should check Mallie's website out. Also, here are the links to her two fundraising campaigns: PedalingForAPurpose and 24HoursofBooty. They are great causes. I donated to the Booty one, because of course, it said Booty! LOL!

On a related note, this blogger community is way cool. I never thought I'd be checking in daily on people across the country (Shannon, Mallie, etc.) and world (Kate), while they train for similar activities. We've never met, but somehow we are becoming friends. As McDonald's says "I'm loving it!"

A huge thanks to Mallie for my awesome header and format!!

10 Comments:

Blogger Janet Edwards said...

Love the new look!!! Mallie's got skillz!

9:09 AM

 
Blogger E-Speed said...

How fun! I love the whole layout!

10:21 AM

 
Blogger Jodi said...

Looks Awesome!

:-)

Jodi

11:39 AM

 
Blogger Trisaratops said...

That is awesome! Mallie rocks!

12:04 PM

 
Blogger Matt Collister said...

This is really cool. I like the "many Jens" motif of the header.

4:28 PM

 
Blogger TriShannon said...

Love the new look!!!

I totally agree with you about the blogger community. I find myself wondering how everyone is doing. The other day I was talking to someone and referred to a blogger as a friend. As it came out of my mouth my head thought... you've never even met this person. Crazy, and fun making new friends!

7:22 PM

 
Blogger Papa Louie said...

Very nice! And donating for a good cause.

10:08 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks good!

11:36 AM

 
Blogger Eric said...

This design is so cool. It's got game.

9:07 PM

 
Blogger Dances with Corgis said...

Nice layout!

2:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home