Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Corporate Challenge Obstacle Course

My company participates in Corporate Challenge every year. I've been part of the running, cycling and swimming (duh) teams in the past. This year, they didn't have cycling or swimming.

They did have a new category - Obstacle Course! Well, you know how I want to be a Gladiator one day. I thought this sounded like a blast, so immediately signed up. That morning I ran on the 10k relay team (posted personal best mile of 7:07) and assisted with the Tug O' War (we were terrible at that).

Then, in the afternoon, it was time for the Obstacle Course. It was fun, but a lot tougher than I expected. We didn't do very well, but at least we showed up (many teams forfeited and you only had to have 4 people). Matt accompanied me for this last event and continued to be the supreme videographer he has become.

Enjoy his latest video! Note that the first three contestants are actuaries. The last is the husband of an actuary who works in construction. He certainly looks more comfortable with this physical feat than we do.

3 Comments:

Blogger tracie said...

this video did not disappoint!!!

great job Jen! you are too cute, seriously!

10:54 PM

 
Blogger ramblings of a runnner said...

ha! the music definately made the video! think i could pay matt to tape my next race and put it to "eye of the tiger"? that would be awesome!

2:22 PM

 
Blogger Jen said...

What fun!! Looks like it was a great day! :)

10:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home