Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, July 25, 2008

New bike. Color? Red

I was seduced in Lake Placid. Seduced by a hot little red, carbon number. I resisted her advances at first, but then succumbed to desire when I returned to Cleveland.

Meet my new girl.




This is just a stock picture and the wheels are yet to be determined, but you get the idea. I pick her up to come live with me in a week. I'm definitely in love! Don't worry about my blue girl. I still love her and will be spending plenty of inside time with her - it was time to bring her indoors for good. Plus, there is plenty of room in the stable.

3 Comments:

Blogger E-Speed said...

geeze everybody is gonna leave me and my yellow slug of a bike in the dust :)

Looks like you are going to have some fun!

6:05 AM

 
Blogger Jodi said...

Hot!

8:19 AM

 
Blogger Trisaratops said...

HAWTNESS! We'll have to take her for a spin!

9:01 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home