Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Hot Dogs!

My husband sometimes thinks that he is married to a 5-year-old, because I can be rather silly. One example of this is my love, love, love for hot dogs!

On Friday night, Progressive (my husband's employer) had an employee night at the Indians Game, which included discounted tickets and a pre-game party where you could meet Slider and the hot dogs. My favorite by far is Ketchup. Not only is it my hot dog condiment of choice, but he wins the hot dog race way more than the others (sometimes he cheats though).

So, I was super excited the last two weeks about getting to meet Ketchup. Of course, work interfered and we didn't get to the ball park until after the dogs had moved on. I was so disappointed, but Matt cheered me up by buying me a hot dog and beer.

On the way out of the stadium, I went to the ladies' room. Right after we parted, Matt spotted Mustard. He stalled him enough for me to come out and get a picture with the Hot Dog. He wasn't Ketchup, but it still made my night. Thanks honey for indulging my juvenile desires!

Picture of hot dog race


Matt and me after hot dog and beer


Me and Mustard


_______________________

In other news, we head up to Lake Placid on Thursday. Any bloggers getting together up there?

8 Comments:

Blogger E-Speed said...

LOL another reason why I love ya. You are too funny!

Have a blast in LP!

3:52 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will be up there Friday! Hopefully, maybe we can see eachother!

5:28 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jen, you can come to our house and have hot dogs anytime you want. You could even bring Matt!
Jean

7:44 PM

 
Blogger Charlie said...

Hysterical.
Send Sam and Joe my best wishes.

12:12 AM

 
Blogger The Salty One said...

That's so funny! I love the hot dog races! My favorite part of the game. I always root for onion though because it seems like no one else does :)

Have fun in New York!

8:46 AM

 
Blogger tracie said...

what a great night!!! don't worry, i'm right there with you and juvenile tendencies. ;)

have a great time in LP!

11:09 AM

 
Blogger ramblings of a runnner said...

i am so jealous of the mustard picture... did you get his autograph?

4:27 PM

 
Blogger triguyjt said...

I just saw one race where ketchup tackled mustard.... sneaky little condiment

i won't make a comment about how you'll relish the picture

that would be so juvenile ;)

9:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home