Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Halloween pics

Here are some pictures taken on Halloween. I was Batman at work (I didn't win the costume contest - there were much better choices) and for trick-or-treating. Matt wore the funny clown wig, which the little kids absolutely loved.

BatJen
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Silly BatJen
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Here's me in the clown wig.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The pumpkin I carved
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Matt and his pumpkin (his group went with the animal house theme - he put those letters on the sweatshirt himself)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 Comments:

Blogger The Blights said...

Very cool costume! Great run last night too. I forgot how much I missed the shoreway!

9:34 AM

 
Blogger Jodi said...

Love the pictures! I'm opting out of putting my belly dancer images on the web...

Jodi

5:16 PM

 
Blogger Trisaratops said...

Ha ha! Those are awesome! Love the wig. :)

10:48 PM

 
Blogger E-Speed said...

LOL I LOVE the first pic. So freaking cute!

12:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home