Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, September 03, 2007

Didn't win the lottery...

Well, I wasn't one of the 4 winners of the MegaMillions jackpot this past Friday night. I had big dreams of buying a house somewhere south and then spending all year training for Ironman triathlons here and there. Oh well, I'm still a lucky gal.

Here is a photo collage frame that my husband made for me from Ironman. Very cool, huh?


After our swim and ride today, I cleaned my Cervelo and Trek bikes. Matt helped me out by removing my aerobars from the Trek and replacing her bar tape. She now looks like a roadie bike for sure, don't you think? I think she was tired of posing as a tri-bike. : )


So, yes, I have to go back to work tomorrow, but it is a short week. I'm off Friday and the girls and I head to Dances with Dirt. DWD baby! This year at the dirt, we also get to see my hubby complete his first ultramarathon. Let the good times roll!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

Your road bike is Hawt!

Consider me jealous!

:-)

Jodi

4:50 PM

 
Blogger Craig said...

Let me know when you win the lottery. I need to buy a genuine tri bike too.

10:15 AM

 
Blogger Papa Louie said...

Have a great time with the girls cheering your man at his first ultra.

1:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home