Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Missing

Wow, I've been missing blog land for awhile now! I found Facebook, which has taken what little free time I have. Plus, I don't have too much exciting to report for me.

Sam's Ironman is less than 5 weeks away. She did a monster 6 hour ride 45-minute run workout last Friday (thankfully, not with me) and we ran 2.5 hours on trails on Sunday. She's got a couple more big weekends left and then she'll head into taper. Can't wait to see her race!

In other news, my husband has been playing with his video camera and Mac software at home again. Check out his latest video of my kitty and me.

5 Comments:

Blogger Mnowac said...

Cute movie! Thanks for the Collister sandwich on Sunday.

3:08 PM

 
Blogger Mnowac said...

Cute movie! Thanks for the Collister sandwich on Sunday.

3:08 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was worried since you hadn't blogged in awhile - I was afraid Sam's training may have killed ya! Glad to hear you are ok and surviving cat attacks.
-Suzi

7:15 PM

 
Blogger triguyjt said...

Jen...thanks for the b-day wishes...
seems like sam is gonna totally kick some butt in the ironman....

is matt switching careers to hollywood movie production!?? good stuff...!!!!!!

hope you didn't get any jack-scratchs

1:38 PM

 
Blogger tracie said...

loved the video!!!!

glad to hear that things are going well for sam and that you've enjoyed being a part of her journey!

2:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home