Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Kickbutt workout!

I borrowed a workout I saw on Steve's blog recently, but modified it so it didn't kick my butt too much. I did the following:

10 pushups, 1 situp
9 pushups, 2 situps
8 pushups, 3 situps
7 pushups, 4 situps
6 pushups, 5 situps
5 pushups, 6 situps
4 pushups, 7 situps
3 pushups, 8 situps
2 pushups, 9 situps
1 pushup, 10 situps

Going into it, I thought the pushups would be the hardest part. I mean, I don't usually do 55 pushups in such a short timeframe. But, they were actually pretty easy (and I did them all man-style). The situps killed me though by about halfway through. I kept getting a cramp in my one ab. Ah, good times for sure!

I then lifted some weights and ran some. All in all, a good workout, which should produce some sore muscles tomorrow. As TriEric says, Game On!

7 Comments:

Blogger triguyjt said...

game on is right....

I have friends who would try this workout with a beer swig in between sets....those are crazy people......

7:47 PM

 
Blogger E-Speed said...

I did this one too, but the pushups killed me! I am such a girl!

9:54 AM

 
Blogger Eric said...

Thanks for the shout out but this isn't my workout....but I will say that I have to try this some day.

2:19 PM

 
Blogger JenC said...

Just realized that it was SteveInASpeedo's workout. Sorry about that Steve!

3:18 PM

 
Blogger Janet Edwards said...

hmmm, sounds fun...yeah I like pushups and situps way too much!

5:07 PM

 
Blogger Steve Stenzel said...

Yep, that's what I thought! "The push-ups would be hard, but the sit-ups would be no problem." NOPE! Not the case!!

Nice workout! Congrats!!

9:31 AM

 
Blogger GP said...

Ugh. I hate push-ups. I was the push-up champ in high school, but now I think my body rejects them as some sort of offense. So, I'm really out of breath just reading the workout. I'd like to say I'll give it a try... but I honestly don't think I'd make it to the first 10 push-ups! Wowzaas!

11:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home