Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, January 04, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone! Hope it has been great so far!

On New Year's Day, I joined the Cleveland Triathlon Club for the annual Polar Plunge. See picture below as well as a fun video my husband put together. It was my fourth time plunging into Lake Erie and it really wasn't too bad. The lack of wind helped tremendously. One of these years I'm going to get my head wet, but I keep chickening out every time. Seriously, your body is so numb, it isn't shocking until you come up out of the water. Even knowing that though, I haven't been able to go under all the way. Oh well, still fun!


I have a smiley face on my swimming suit.



January is the busiest month for me at work, so my posts will probably be even more sporadic. Doesn't help that I don't really have much to write. Nothing too exciting happening here. In the meantime, have a good one!

2 Comments:

Blogger triguyjt said...

hey, its cool january is so busy...makes you forget a bit how it can be a bit on the dismal side....

9:23 PM

 
Blogger Mnowac said...

Good luck getting through a hellacious Jan. You are hardcore women. No polar plunge for me, EVER!

4:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home