Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, January 17, 2009

The Spitter

When you are out on a run outside, all bodily function needs like spitting, snotting, burping, farting, etc. are totally in bounds. When I was brought into the running lifestyle, my running pal told me about these rules. You were not to point it out and in fact it was quite acceptable. I'm totally cool with that.

But, what do you do when you are running on a treadmill at the gym and the guy in front of you on the recumbent cycle keeps spitting on the floor? When he first did it today, I thought "no way, I didn't see that?!" But, then he did it again and again and again...

I told Matt about it and he said it was gross, but hopefully the guy would clean it up. When he got off the cycle, he cleaned up his sweat, but ignored the spit. To be truthful, it would have been hard to find because he was spitting on the carpet rather than the mat underneath the bike.

The dude was old and fat. I wonder if he was at an age where he figured he was old enough to get away with shit like that. I hope I never think that is acceptable. I didn't tattle on him though. Should I have?

4 Comments:

Blogger Steve Stenzel said...

WHAT?!?! Spitting on the floor?!? I don't know what I would have done, but that dude was totally out of line!!!

1:15 PM

 
Blogger Trisaratops said...

Are you KIDDING ME?!?!?! That is DISGUSTING!

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

:)

1:32 PM

 
Blogger Eric said...

Dude.....someone needed to straighten him out. That's totally wrong.

It's like Seinfeld when the guy is pissing in the shower.

3:00 PM

 
Blogger Mnowac said...

Oh that is just foul!

8:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home