Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, November 01, 2009

Halfway

I'm officially halfway in the pregnancy. We found out on Thursday that we are having a boy! So far, he is growing exactly on schedule!

We went to Italy from October 14 through October 23. Here is a 2-minute video of some of the pictures we took.



We had a very nice time, but it is always good to be home.

I didn't officially exercise in Italy, but we did walk a lot. This week, I got back on the wagon. Yesterday, I met a group of my runner friends. There were supposed to be 3 other pregnant ladies there, but unfortunately they were ill or the weather wasn't worth the drive. Luckily, I ran into TriGuyJT, so had a running partner for about 20 minutes. I ran my longest distance in a couple months, 4 miles, in 53 minutes. Not fast, but am still getting it done. I think I may be able to do the 5-mile Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving.

Here is a picture of the group before our run. I'm definitely the round one! : )

6 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

You're looking wonderful- absolutely glowing!

4:01 PM

 
Blogger Mike said...

Congrats on a little boy!

5:57 PM

 
Blogger allanjel said...

Holy Cow! The architecture you "Griswald's" got pics of are really awesome.

1/2 way already. Cool, can't wait to meet "Rusty."

12:35 AM

 
Blogger Mnowac said...

I can't believe you are already half way through! Congrats.

8:30 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

8:54 AM

 
Blogger Jen said...

what a cute pic of you with a little round belly!!

4:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home