Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

More flip turns!

Folks, I am a flipping fool now! Last Thursday I did about 50 turns total in the practice pool at CSU. Today, I flipped the entire workout in the 50 meter pool. I'm not going back! They're not perfect, but they are getting better!

In other news, I actually signed up for a race. It is on June 7th in Rockford, IL. I am meeting my Minnesotan friend there for a 4-day weekend visit that encompasses a sprint triathlon. It should be fun, although I'm not looking forward to the 7.5 hour one-way drive. Luckily, my dear friend Jen said I could stay the night on the way up (over?) there, so that will break up the trip.

No other race plans yet. The summer is pretty full with both Matt's and my 20-year reunions and other sundry plans. I am also planning to lead a slate of sessions for the newbies portion of the Cleveland Triathlon Club. I want to set a good example for whomever takes over the job next year and of course, help introduce newbies to the sport!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

Nice work!

5:46 PM

 
Blogger Jen said...

I'm so excited that you're going to stay with me that night :) Weren't we going to plan a girls' night / weekend this spring ... aaaaah--I'll be glad to not be a PTA officer with a bizillion things keeping me busy (should I use bizillion as a term with my math-minded friend??) ... this summer??? :)

9:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home