Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, June 18, 2007

Camp

Just 33 days left till Ironman. On Tuesday night, Paula and I leave for triathlon camp in Lake Placid (camp goes from Wednesday through Sunday). We're stopping overnight at a hotel along the way and hope to arrive at the LP hotel on Wednesday fresh and ready to go! We'd also like some time to get food supplies at the grocery store.

I have no idea what camp activities will be. I know I'll probably be more tired than I've been, which is really saying something because I've been tired a lot since starting this crazy IM training ride in November.

Wish me luck! I packed my camera, so hopefully I'll have good stories and good pictures! Have a great week/weekend!

6 Comments:

Blogger E-Speed said...

good luck at camp Jen! You are going to have a blast I am sure!

2:22 PM

 
Blogger Jodi said...

Camp is awesome. You'll have a blast!

Jodi

8:45 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Have fun and take lots of pics. Can't wait to hear about your latest adventures.

6:18 AM

 
Blogger Dances with Corgis said...

Very cool! Have a great time at camp! Where are you guys stopping along the way? Anywhere particular or just wherever roadside you happen to be at the time?

11:38 PM

 
Blogger Charlie said...

Hope your having fun. I am looking forward hearing how it went.

4:48 PM

 
Blogger Deirdre said...

I can't wait to hear how camp went!! You are going to be so ready for IMLP!!

11:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home