Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, June 15, 2007

Explode?

Can one explode from too much food? Probably not, but I feel like I could explode right now. I warned a co-worker that she might hear a loud pop.

I went to lunch with a few co-workers today. The Galleria has live music every Friday during the summer, so we went over there for food and entertainment. The music was good and they had two guys on stilts. Bonus!

I did eat too much however. Before I purchased the M&M McFlurry, I was already full, but it has become a Friday tradition so how could I resist? I'll need to ride a lot of miles tomorrow before those calories are gone. Oh well, it was good!

______________________________

Well, this is my last weekend before camp. The schedule is kind of light - 4 hour bike ride, 30-minute run on Saturday and 90-minute run on Sunday. I'm supposed to rest a lot in anticipation of the camp, so rest I shall.

Hope you all have a nice weekend!

2 Comments:

Blogger Matt Collister said...

"Schedule kind of light" and "4-hour bike ride" in the same sentence.

That is truly a statement from someone training for Ironman.

1:50 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

You know you burned off all of the calories! Isn't it amazing when multi-hour rides seem like easy training days?

6:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home