Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, September 30, 2007

De tattoo, de tattoo

We did it! Matt and I got tattoos yesterday afternoon. Although mine was smaller, it took a lot longer, because of the color fill-in. It hurt, but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

Take a look:


Matt's tri-skelion tattoo (from the Isle of Mann's crest)


My m-dot (went with back of shoulder)
My co-workers think I'm going through a mid-life crisis with the new hair and the tattoo. People, I'm only going to be 36 on Saturday, not 75 (apparently, I plan to live longer than the actuarial mortality tables suggest)! : ) It was just time for a change.
If any of you in Cleveland are planning to get a tattoo, I would definitely recommend G+G Tattoos in downtown Willoughby. If you like funny banter the entire tattoo (and someone who will explain what is happening along the way), ask for John and if you'd rather have a quiet artist, ask for Joe. Thankfully, John did mine and he kept me entertained the whole time.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jenn, Love your IDot. It's very ladylike. I'm not so sure about Matt's. It's so big! Daddy was pleased to see the Isle of Man connection. BTW, Love the new haircut. Very professional looking.
Jean

10:30 AM

 
Blogger Mike said...

Like the M-Dot ... you definitely earned it!

4:54 PM

 
Blogger Charlie said...

Cool ink. What a week.

9:59 PM

 
Blogger Kate said...

Somehow I am even more in awe of the tattoo than I am of the ironman! :-)
It looks great Jenn!

4:42 AM

 
Blogger Jodi said...

Wear it with pride!

:-)

Jodi

6:11 AM

 
Blogger Janet Edwards said...

Sounds like you are not only tough on the race course, but also in the tattoo shop!

10:52 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

When I got my first one the artist was a fella named L'il Rat (no joke). He had to ask me to quit twitching, not cuz it hurt, but I'm just a twitcher.

it looks great. I'm only 36 too, and I've got two and planning two more after a couple of my own accomplishments!

4:19 PM

 
Blogger Jack said...

Hey Jenn,
Love the MDot. And you are too young for a mid life crisis. Save that for old guys like me. I also got my mdot (right calf) and love it.
Jack Carney

9:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home