Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Weighing less the easy way

Well, I did it. I donated my hair today and got a new, cool, short hair-do (highlights too). I had planned to go a little shorter, but I think I may need to acquire hair skills first. So, what do you think? Here is the transformation.

This is what I looked like immediately before the hair cut:



My stylist with my donated pony tail:



Here are the after pictures (the back is super short, but I forgot to have her take a picture of that):








12 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

Cute!

Was it a freeing experience?

Jodi

6:13 AM

 
Blogger E-Speed said...

I'll have to see it in person to know if I really love it but so far I say fun and cute!

7:36 AM

 
Blogger Craig said...

Very sharp new hairstyle!

8:33 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great cut- and the color looks great too!

Maggie

9:39 AM

 
Blogger Matt Collister said...

I love your new -do and everything beneath it!

9:48 AM

 
Blogger TriShannon said...

Way cute hair cut and color and all for a good cause!

10:18 AM

 
Blogger Janet Edwards said...

Wow, supe cute and trendy! Now you ca save some of the blow dryer time!

11:11 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Super cute! You can try out some muds and pastes to flip up the ends and go funky and chunky!

11:23 AM

 
Blogger Jen said...

What fun!! Looks cute! :D

You are such a generous, good person. So glad to have you in my life!!

12:13 PM

 
Blogger Kate said...

I LIKE it!!

3:36 PM

 
Blogger Dances with Corgis said...

AAAHHHHHH!!! YOU totally freaked me out because I thought the STYLIST was the after picture!!! hahahahaha

I was like, "holy crap she dyed it black!!!!!!" hahahaha

I am still laughing :)

I need to go to bed. :)

But I love the cut. It does accent your face so well and brings out your eyes... highlights are tre chic as well!

10:37 PM

 
Blogger Kim said...

I HEART your new haircut!! and your tat!!! you look fab!

11:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home