Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, April 03, 2008

I want to ride my bicycle

I want to ride my bike. I want to ride my bicycle. I want to ride it where I like.

Seriously folks, I'm ready to ride outside. Any Cleveland peeps interested in meeting early on Saturday (like ready to ride at 7 AM early) for an hour to hour-and-half ride out of N. Chagrin? Matt and I are headed to Ikea at 10 AM, so I've got to git 'r done early near my house!

At least we did get to ride outside in Florida, even if it was on hybrid bikes! Here are pictures of us on our trusty steeds atop a "Florida hill" (aka bridge over road).



4 Comments:

Blogger Steve Stenzel said...

OH! I'm getting ready for some nice outdoor rides too! The trainer is getting lamer and lamer!...

9:56 PM

 
Blogger Jodi said...

It's truly a beautiful thing!

I'll be out later in the day once it warms up. Starting the spring Saturday tradition of swim/breakfast/ride.

:-)

Jodi

5:08 AM

 
Blogger triguyjt said...

right now its gorgeious. i gotta get a ride in outside.

nice pics in fla. you have that..."ohhh its sooo nice being outside look to you.)

The bloggister is looking very buff... he could so easily kick my butt.....

can you pick me up a little desk lamp in pitts ikea??ha

1:05 PM

 
Blogger Deirdre said...

Those bikes would look sooooo good in transition!!

Miss you!

5:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home