Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Siren!


I met my American Gladiators favorite, Siren, today at the CSU gym. She was lifting weights with a friend of mine.

Imagine puny, little me in the weights room too. It's cool though, because no one pointed out the girly weights I was using and I got introduced to her on her way out. She seems like a very nice lady and I was relieved to see that she doesn't wear makeup to workout (that's just for the show!).

In other news, the food during fun week is going to pack at least a few extra pounds on my frame. Yesterday's menu included pulled pork, little hamburgers, fried chicken, mac n cheese, potato salad and pie. You noticed that no vegetables were in the list too, huh? I got home and was just craving a salad. Today, we ate at the Great Lakes Science Center. There, we had some vegetables, but there was a lot of extraneous sauce on each menu item. Tasty though.

10 Comments:

Blogger Janet Edwards said...

Cool, so did you get to ask her any fun questions??

Like you will pack on anything much with your working out!

10:06 AM

 
Blogger JenC said...

The only thing we asked was about injuries. She said a lot of people got injured on the show herself included. She had a shoulder strain, but with some physical therapy, she is finally back to heavy lifting.

11:15 AM

 
Blogger Kim said...

IM SO JEALOUS!!!! was she wearing a funny spandex outfit???

2:00 PM

 
Blogger JenC said...

No, she had on long pants and a short-sleeved shirt. They were tight, but not obscene. She's just a normal gal like us.

3:20 PM

 
Blogger Steve Stenzel said...

Seriously?!? I would have drooled and blabbered like a goof. Sweet!!!

4:29 PM

 
Blogger Steve Stenzel said...

Can she get Crush's number for me?!?

Wait, I'm married... nevermind...

4:30 PM

 
Blogger triguyjt said...

How much does she work out????

when does she work out?? I mean exact times!!!

just kidding

5:49 PM

 
Blogger Janet Edwards said...

I guess she taught a class at my gym...I wonder if she will do it again!

Did you tell her I was going to come be a gladiator with her someday? Like you, I would love to do that show!

11:58 AM

 
Blogger pjs262m said...

That friend she was working out with must have been quite the hunk too?

10:30 AM

 
Blogger JenC said...

Definitely. He's a Boston marathon qualifier and all-around great guy!

12:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home