Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Snow

One of my mottos is "a day without snow is another day closer to Spring". I still hold that view, but now it gets the added "a day without snow is another day closer to my son's birth!" I start the third trimester tomorrow, so just one season left till I actually get to meet him on the outside!

Well, we've not had as much snow as usual and certainly not as much as the east coast received, but we did get a couple inches on Saturday. Luckily, it didn't make the trail surface slippery, so I was able to get a good 3 mile walk in with Sara and Bridget on Saturday on the Mastick bridle trails and a nice 3.4 mile run with Bridget on Sunday on the Towpath (I talked her into it after Suzi had to cancel - thanks Bridget!). I have a feeling my running days are numbered, because my luck with running surface being okay isn't going to hold and it is just too hot in the gym to run on the treadmill.

In other news, the mister and I had date night last night. We checked out a new to me restaurant on Chagrin Blvd. called Paladar. The pulled pork was sweet and yummy, but the churros had a little too much cinnamon on them. Here is a picture of me actually in a dress and pantyhose from last night.

1 Comments:

Anonymous monicaonthego.com said...

I love love love Paladar. Enjoy your third trimester! Getting close!


*Check out my Heart Thrive cookie giveaway @ monicaonthego.com*

8:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home