Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, December 29, 2006

Bruised knuckle

I think I have had a perpetual bruised knuckle on my right hand for weeks if not months. Every time it starts to feel better, I bash it into the lane lines again on my next swim. Maybe I should start "sighting" in the pool. : )

It is a small price to pay though and I'm just happy that I swam the 3500 yards today with no left arm pain. Woo hoo!

Hopefully, my 40-minute treadmill run later this afternoon will be without pain too.

If I don't get to post again before the Jan 1, let me say now to have a safe and happy New Year!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you too, Jen! See you soon, and I promise to take it easy on the sore finger. :)

9:38 AM

 
Blogger Charlie said...

Lane lines. Every time I hit them I think "Gosh darnit....mass start..mas start...this is good prep....what lap am I on...11....no 12....no 11...wall...".
Happy New Year!

9:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home