Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Sara had this on her blog and of course, it intrigued me enough to sign up and try it out. I used the picture they took for work (they use it for proposals). Apparently, I look most like Mischa Barton and Kate Bosworth (young-uns). People usually tell me that I look like Cate Blanchett or Caroline Bissett-Kennedy, but neither of them was picked (of course, the latter isn't alive anymore). Anyway, it was fun.




I found another usable picture and this time, Cate Blanchett showed up (albeit at 50%). Mischa was there again. I guess I never really looked at her before having never been a fan of the O.C.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never noticed Mischa either, but it seems there are common traits. I've gotta try this now. :)

10:17 AM

 
Blogger Kate said...

You do look like Kate, Caroline and Mischa..

It's a surprisingly fun site!

10:59 AM

 
Blogger Matt Collister said...

Well, it told me I look like Vincent D'onofrio.

Yikes.

2:03 PM

 
Blogger Trisaratops said...

I totally see Mischa Barton now! How cool! :)

Yoga was SO fun tonight! See ya manana!

10:08 PM

 
Blogger Jodi said...

How fun!

Now I really want to do it...

:-)

Jodi

2:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home