Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Giving up?

A co-worker just asked me "Are you doing the Cleveland marathon on Sunday?" I said, I'm doing the half. She said, "What does that mean? You just go halfway and then give up?" Too funny!

Speaking of the Cleveland marathon, I want to give a huge "Good luck!" to my sister-in-law Maggie. She will be doing her first ever marathon this Sunday. Her training has been solid, consistent and I know she will do great! She lives in North Carolina, so it is fabulous that she is coming up here to race and to see her family. Good luck Mag!

7 Comments:

Blogger Craig said...

Good luck at the Cleveland Marathon! The glass is half full. See ya on the half marathon course.

11:26 PM

 
Blogger Dances with Corgis said...

Whatever, wimp ;)

Just kidding. Go OWN that half!! Good luck in Cleveland, Jen!!

And, good luck to Maggie too!

12:25 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I'll be sending good thoughts your way as I do a recovery ride on the MTB. You'll nail your 1/2 Mary!

10:03 AM

 
Blogger Janet Edwards said...

Too funny...I can imagine this co-worker probably would not be a fan of running the 10K distance, let alone a half!!

Well best of luck to you, Matt and Maggie. I will see ya there!!!!!!

4:14 PM

 
Blogger Kate said...

Good luck!!

5:16 PM

 
Blogger Charlie said...

I will be dropping out midway with you.
Have a great race

5:58 AM

 
Blogger E-Speed said...

PR!!! You did great can't wait to hear about it!

2:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home