Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Not long now

"Not long now." That's what I keep hearing from everyone. In the grand scheme, it is definitely a short time till I welcome my baby boy to the world, but for now it still feels far away. My due date is in 6.5 weeks, but who knows if he'll show up on time?

I'm still feeling fairly good and have continued lifting, swimming and doing the crosstrainer. Bridget and I are even thinking of attempting the Frostbite Prediction Run this weekend, which is a 5k. In that race, you don't have to be fast, just good at predicting your finishing time.

In other news, my mother-in-law's shower for me is this Sunday and I'm looking forward to seeing my friends and family. Plus, it will be great to finish up the nursery. I'm sure I'll be nesting soon.

I'll leave you with new pictures of the bump from this past weekend at 33 weeks along (don't I look like a redneck in the second one?!):


5 Comments:

Blogger The Salty One said...

You look great! You wear your 8 months very very well! I'm jealous! I bet you're not getting the "are you sure it isn't twins?" comments I was getting about that point :)

Can you believe in 7 short weeks you're going to have a baby in the house? Enjoy these next 7 weeks. Life will never ever be the same :)

11:00 AM

 
Blogger Kate said...

Jen, you look simply amazing! i LOVE the shorts and t-shirt photo!

2:21 PM

 
Blogger Jennifer P said...

You look great -- and you'd only look like a red neck if you had 1 (heart) mom tattooed on your bicep. That said, if your baby is born with one.....
And indeed, not long now!

4:02 PM

 
Blogger Keen Bean Company said...

Hi Jen! You look fabulous and great job on staying active throughout! (I have been checking in on your blog for awhile and thought it was time to speak up :)

Enjoy the last weeks of preggers - I always loved the last trimester - so much excitement and baby already seemed like an active member of the family.

so excited for you!!

9:20 PM

 
Blogger Jen said...

so fun ... have fun filling up that nursery! :D

9:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home