Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Overuse injury?

I walked 1.5 miles on the treadmill the other morning. After, I stretched like I usually do, but when I did the hamstring stretch, my heel felt like it was tearing. Not good.

Yesterday was a beautiful sunny day, so I met up with BS and Salty (and her adorable son) for a 3.5 mile walk in the park. My heel felt fine in my shoes, but now it aches terribly. I can't believe I got an overuse injury at almost 41 weeks pregnant! Guess it is time to bust out the little tub for a mini ice bath for my feet.

Picture of my adorable pregnant friends and me after our walk:



Dead sexy picture of me on the treadmill just before the injury occurred:

3 Comments:

Blogger E-Speed said...

Nice shorts ;) I hope your foot is okay! Good news is you will need some down time soon anyways. Hopefully real soon! Hello baby C Jen has done her time, now she wants to meet ya!

7:33 AM

 
Blogger The Salty One said...

Sounds like an acute case of plantar's. Not a worry. It's most likely from all the excess weight and pressure on your poor feet than overuse. I had it at the end last time too. The good news is it should go away once that baby finally gives momma her body back!

8:22 AM

 
Blogger Keen Bean Company said...

You are so close - hang in there. Sorry about your heel...does it help to know your bump looks like it has dropped ? Sign of progress!

2:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home