Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Life Treadmill

Lately, I've been feeling like I'm on a life treadmill. Get up at 4:45 AM, get AM exercise, go to work for 8-11 hours (possibly get noon exercise), get PM exercise, go to sleep... start over the next day. Yes, the AM and PM workouts change, but the basic formula remains the same. Thank goodness, I've become really good at time management and packing my workout bags.

So, I've come to hate Tuesdays. Maybe it is because I just had the day off the day before. Maybe because it is the start to the two- or three-a-day workouts. Maybe it is because I have to bike at night, but prefer to do it in the morning. Regardless, it has fast become my least favorite day.

On the flip side, I absolutely love Thursdays! I get to bike in the morning, which means getting ready after at home at a leisurely pace for work. Yes, I come into work later that day, but I also leave later. It is for a good reason though. Yoga class is Thursday night. I get to work on my flexibility, hang out with new and old friends and find some Zen time.

So, the basic message is you take the good with the bad. A structured gal like myself does at least appreciate the rhythm of my schedule, but don't expect me to like Tuesdays anytime soon. : )

1 Comments:

Blogger TriShannon said...

I have been feeling the exact same way lately. Everyday is the same, just with different workouts.

AM Workout, Work 9 hours, PM Workout, Eat dinner, Go to bed, Repeat the next day.

6:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home