Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Six Weeks

My baby boy is six weeks old tomorrow. He is growing like a weed and is just so darn cute! At the doctor this past Friday, he weighed 11.25 pounds (he was 7.5 pounds at birth). My little guy is getting big so fast and is so strong! He can hold his head up now and the smiles are officially real! Time is just flying!

One plus to time flying is I can now get back to exercising like a normal person. Technically, I've already been exercising (4 trainer rides and 2 run-walks plus a ton of walks), but now I don't have to feel worried about it. Tomorrow, I go for my 6-week check-up and then am meeting Bridget for a run with the strollers. She's already up to 4.25 miles, so I need to get my butt in gear! I also need to figure out how to get back into the pool - my triathlon is coming up fast! Now, if I can just get Will to sleep a little longer at night...

My adorable little man:


Lunch with Aunt Nicole yesterday:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Look at that big smile in that last pic!!! :) SO cute.

Yay for the workouts! I seriously can't believe you were already on your trainer. I couldn't even look at my bike until about 8 weeks! Yay for the running--but don't be surprised if you have some odd pains in the crotch region for a bit ;) Just listen to your body and you'll be fine!

Maybe we can meet for a stroller jog next week before I head back to work!

6:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home